Not your average Property Lawyer role - this is a stand out opportunity!
Great reputation with respected firm
Collaborative property group with genuine mentorship from Accredited Specialists
Reasonable hours (don't work your weekends) / WFH and Office
This is an opportunity to work directly with Property Partners/Accredited Specialists with stellar reputations.
With a significant and steady amount of work coming in, they are seeking property- (& or commercial) lawyers 1-4 year pqe, to join the team in their Geelong office, but the role offers a chance to work from home and office.
Working directly with senior members of the firm, you will be acting for Australian participants in the property sector, advising on a wide range of commercial, industrial and retail transctions, including sales, acquisitions, developments and more.
You will be involved in;
- Acquisitions and Disposals.
- Preparing and negotiating complex contracts for sale;
- Commercial and industrial site acquisition, development and sale;
- Retail tenancy and strata disputes;
- Advising on appropriate corporate structures and risk mitigation;
- Due diligence for property acquisition and finance;
- Project and structured finance; &
- Property joint venture, development agreements, profit sharing and project management agreements with both the private and public sector.
Ideally you will have at least 1 years pae in property or commercial, where you have worked on sales acquisitions and leasing. If you are looking to develop yourself further, this firm will provide that training and mentorship.
The firm is also willing to consider a lawyer with less PAE if they have worked as a legal Paralegal, particularly at a larger firm, handling the above listed transactions. They would also consider someone with more experience.
The role would be working with two Accredited Specialists in Property Law and two Partners.
Renumeration is competitive.
Location is flexible & benefits are impressive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons)
Phone: 0468 433 569
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.