Junior Legal Administrator - AO2
Start Immediately | Full-time | Contract
Looking to start your career in legal? This role is for you!
Our client is seeking a junior legal assistant with a minimum of 6 to 12 months administrative experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry
- Manage files
- Prepare records material
- Manage mail/inbox
- General office administrative duties
- Provide quality customer service to clients
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 6 to 12 months administrative experience. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- A 'Can do' and positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Unfortunately, this role will not suit a university student or graduate.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org