- Senior role for a Legal Tech/eDiscovery guru - global Legal Services provider
- OTE - $250K - $300K - Strong Base
- WFH with client meetings and travel when needed - APAC role
Our client is a leader in the provision of Legal Services globally and is looking for a motivated sales/hunter superstar to join their team.
Working alongside a team of leaders in the legal technology and eDiscovery technical and consulting field, your duties will be to:
- Manage, expand on, and grow the eDiscovery and Legal Services client base
- Attend to client and customer queries
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Maintain and develop product knowledge
- Reach sales targets
- Liaise with the technical and consulting team to ensure client relationships are managed and developed
- Attend sales team meetings
- Account management
- Assist and attend to Tenders where required
- Domestic travel when needed
Ideally you will have:
- Commercial knowledge of products and services within the Legal Technology and eDiscovery industry
- A pro-active energetic 'can do' approach to Sales
- A high level of communication skills when liaising with internal and external clients
- Top notch time management and organisation skills
- A proven solid sales background, ideally 5 years +
- High level of sales and client care account management, telephone engagement and prompt response
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Reporting skills
- High level of telephone and general communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including empathy - leave your ego at the door!
- Determination and resilience!
This is an excellent opportunity to well established global team of leaders in the field. You will receive ongoing training and development and will be rewarded with an excellent package (base + super + commissions + benefits)!
Call Sherri on 0402 618 969 or email email@example.com