- Dynamic team with open and interactive leadership
- Career progression with opportunities for equity
- Flexible working time with WFH arrangements encouraged and supported
Working with this multi-award winning financial advisory firm will put you in the drivers' seat to own your career. Our client focuses on personality and values over a resume and believes in providing a secure, enjoyable and supportive workplace.
With multiple offices located in Northern NSW, our client is seeking to expand their family with Associates, Managers & Supervisors with experience in either Business Services or Financial Planning.
There are multiple positions available for the right person. If you enjoy an open, energetic and fun environment you'll fit right in! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' experience as an Accountant and be willing to relocate to Tamworth or Armidale.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- Proven excellence in technical ability, knowledge and work product
- Effective communication skills - You will have 1 on 1 time with clients
- Experience using Xero accounting software desired
- Monthly BAS reporting maintenance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1211