Accounts Clerk - Legal
- CBD fringe location
- Competitive salary on offer
- Varied tasks to keep you busy & continue learning!
Our client is a boutique law firm based in South Melbourne. They pride themselves on their supportive and team culture and the excellent service they provide their clients. This firm specialises in property, conveyancing, mortgage lending, wills and estates and probate.
Working closely with the General Manager, you will be working within the operations team looking after accounts, settlements and invoicing. You can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Full function of trust account
- Managing controlled money accounts
- Accounts payable
- End of month reporting
- Processing disbursements
- Monthly financial reporting
- Process PEXA settlements and debits
- Assist staff with client invoices and any amendments to these invoices
The successful candidate will be an experienced Accounts Clerk with experience working in a law firm and the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- An adaptable and flexible nature
- Experience with Practice Evolve will be highly advantageous!
In return you will gain the opportunity to work for a fantastic boutique law firm, in an extremely supportive working environment. You will be part of a close-knit team where you will gain great experience!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG20150
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted