Accounts Clerk/Bookkeeper - Law Firm
Brisbane CBD mid tier law firm seeks an experienced Accounts Clerk/Bookkeeper with Law Firm experience. Lots of variety in this role - reporting to the Finance Manager.
As an Accounts Clerk/Bookkeeper, you will be supporting a Finance Manager of a mid tier law firm. Your duties will include:
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Assisting with billing enquiries;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly/annual reports;
- Trust investments; and
- Assisting Finance Manager where required.
- Assisting and backup for Monthly pay run for professional staff and fortnightly pay run for administration staff;
- Assisting and backup for management of Directors and staff leave entitlements and leave request system.
This role will allow you to grow with the firm career-wise and have the opportunity to work with a great team in a role that will be interesting, challenging and diversified.
The salary on offer for this role is up to $65,000 plus superannuation, dependent upon experience.
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years' accounts experience within a law firm environment. Trust accounting experience is essential.
Our client is a reputable and well respected mid-tier law firm based in the Brisbane CBD. They have 65 staff. They pride themselves on their friendly and down to earth working culture.
To be considered for this role, please forward your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com or alternatively call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1200.
Ref No: KK19165
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 8 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.