This national leading Insurance and Construction company are passionate about providing a professional, fast and quality service. With delivering high quality customer service they are one of Australia's most reliable and trusted construction companies.
Working as part of the Accounts team, you will be providing support to all internal and external customers requiring Accounts services and looking to continuously improve presses across the business which concern Accounts tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Invoice and purchase order entry;
- Weekly supplier and subcontractor payment run;
- Payment runs;
- Debtor reporting;
- Daily receipting;
- Credit card reconciliation and processing;
- Labour hire processing;
- Employee re-imbursements;
- Timesheets collation and processing;
- Monitoring and work flowing the Accounts inbox;
- Internal and external customer support for Accounts related tasks;
- Accounts Support for regional teams; and
- Bank guarantee entering, releasing and monitoring
Coupled with an eagerness to learn and great communication skills, you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Have an ability to work in a team and share ideas and learnings
- Have 2+ years Accounts experience
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1211
Applications close 13 June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.