A temporary full-time position has arisen for an Accounts Payable to join our Melbourne office. This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-established firm!
A temporary full-time opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable to join the Finance team in our Melbourne office. My client is looking for a candidate to start IMMEDIATELY!
The position of Accounts Payable Clerk focuses primarily on the accurate and timely recording of all corporate credit card expenditures and staff reimbursements in order to provide excellent service levels in line with client expectations.
What you will bring
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience with banking platforms, processing invoices, bank reconciliation, and updating systems.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience with skills in credit card management software would be preferred or experience as a Finance Clerk in another finance role;
- A good knowledge of GST compliance;
- An ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team by responding appropriately and promptly to all forms of communication, displaying high standards of conduct, and supporting the overall objectives of the team;
- Manage competing priorities, work efficiently and accurately to meet deadlines;
- Excellent client service skills and strong communication skills to deliver quality client service and build supportive relationships with our vendors, external auditors, other members of finance, and our business end-users; and
- Exceptional attention to detail, as you will be updating and maintaining databases, ensuring data quality, fielding and responding to daily questions, and preparing month-end reconciliations.
If you are interested in this role please email me your CV for review. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.