Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts or finance experience is desirable
- Growth and career progression opportunities
- Leading national CBD law firm
This prestigious and award-winning Australian law firm is known to provide specialist advice to their clients nationally across many areas of law. This firm consists of many partners and senior fee earners who are widely recognised in the legal industry as leaders in their field.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be an integral member of the Finance Team in the Melbourne CBD office on a permanent full-time basis.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Data entry and filing
- Processing office related invoices
- Staff reimbursements - processing & payment
- Bank reconciliations
- Daily payment runs - creating cheques and EFTs
- Creditor statement reconciliations
- Following up supplier queries
- Liaising with internal departments
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous accounting or finance experience within professional services or corporate environment (desirable but not essential)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
Accounting and Finance graduates are encouraged to apply.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary up to $55,000 package on offer
- Be part of a reputable mid-sized firm that encourages a friendly, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to develop your skills
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including social functions, team events, health, wellbeing and fitness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL20176
Phone: 0422 420 072