*** Desktop Support / IT Specialist ***
Are you immediately available and looking for a short-term contract opportunity in the Canberra market? If so, we need you!!! Our client, a leading Global law firm is looking for an IT Specialist for a 4-week contract to assist in an office move within the Canberra market.
The role has become available and is URGENT due to border closures… This role is requiring a Tech specialist to assist with the technology set up of the new 60 desk office.
You'll have all the support via email / phone / VC to assist with the move if you need any help or advice.
- Rack and patch of network infrastructure & connection to NTUs. Support network set-up, test and troubleshoot. Local support as required of penetration testing and remediation - Production network go live.
- Possible physical collection and reinstallation of Opengear device from old office.
- Rack server equipment (if no time in previous week). Patch server, security and audio visual equipment. Local support and troubleshooting as required. Local support of pen-test and remediation.
- Power down and removal from rack of equipment in old office. Prepare for secure disk disposal and equipment removal. Liaise with Fujifilm for MFD moves / disposals
- On site for support of go live weekend and initial end use hypercare
- The key requirement will be for you to be tech-savvy enough to clearly explain issues and be able to follow remote requests and ask questions.
- Need to be flexible, If things fall behind, you may need to work additional hours to get the job done.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20291
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted