- Join a highly regarded global law firm
- Melbourne CBD based location
- Great career opportunity that will provide continual career progression!
An international top tier firm with offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia. The firm advise many of the biggest and most ambitious organisations across all major regions of the globe handling important transactions and disputes.
This position will see you joining one of the many high performing, friendly and supportive teams within this exceedingly successful law firm. As an Administration Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to lawyers, paralegals and secretaries with your daily duties including:
- Filing, document tracking and archiving
- Database management
- Electronic and hard copy filing
- Photocopying and Scanning Documents
This is a fantastic entry level role to kick start your legal support career and to be considered for this role, you must have 12 months proven administration experience ideally within a law firm. In addition to this, you will also have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent initiative and a flexible nature
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to navigate some complex and challenging situations as well as be able to handle sensitive and confidential material
- Strong work ethic
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or alternatively email directly at email@example.com
Ref No: DG20571
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.