- Corporate offices based in Sydney's CBD;
- Not-to-miss opportunity to grow within a supportive team;
- Training provided within a professional services company.
Have you completed your VCE and either certificates or diplomas in business administration? Do you have at least 6 months' administration experience? Are you looking to gain practical office administration experience within a corporate company? Then this role is for you!
Your duties will include a wide range of tasks including:
- Providing timely and accurate administrative support;
- Electronic and hard copy filing;
- Mail and courier co-ordination;
- Photocopying, printing and scanning documents;
- Expense and reimbursement co-ordination; and
- Assisting to organise internal and external events.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with at least 6 months' recent work experience in an office environment, strong computer and typing skills, along with a high level of attention to detail, great initiative and strong organisational and time management skills. You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and navigate some complex and challenging situations.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format or alternatively email directly at email@example.com
Ref No: AB11092
If you have questions, please advise them in an email with your CV attached for review.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.