This well-established Australian company specialises in luxury jewellery and timepieces and is well known for their impeccable service to their clients. The business has a strong presence nationally and is continuously growing.
As the Administration Assistant, you will be providing operational and administrative support to the Client Services and Executive team based in the Head Office located in Melbourne CBD.
Some of your duties will include:
- Diary, email and travel management
- Answering queries as first point of contact for a range of staff
- Preparing and distributing board papers and presentations
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Assisting with general office maintenance duties
- Provide front of house support including reception relief
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional services/corporate environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with high end clients and stakeholders
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite and formatting skills
- High level of confidentiality with sensitive information
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to $65,000 + super
- Join a reputable luxury brand that provides an exceptional experience to customers
- Work alongside a supportive and collaborative client service team that boasts a friendly and positive work environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: Stephanie Lim
Ref No: SL19135
Phone: 0422 420 072