Our client is a nont for profit organisation that is a representative body providing leadership, guidance and support to its members. It empowers its staff to be a clear and passionate voice when engaging with its stakeholders.
This is a role for an experienced and confident lawyer to join my client's organisation and assist with the administrative process of lawyers being admitted. You will be reviewing unique and complex conditions and correlating any material/findings to be provided to the Board. Experience in administrative law would be beneficial but not essential.
You will work amongst a small team of 4 staff.
Initially a contract role until January 2022 with a strong possibility of being extended.
- a minimum of 5 years' PAE with a sound level of legal knowledge
- practicing certificate
- strong critical and strategic legal analysis and research skills
- experience in administrative law would be benefical but not essential
- ability to form logical legal arguments in writing
- high level of oral and interpersonal communication skills
- job flexibility
- fulltime or part-time
- join engaged and connected team
- possibility of extension
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20536
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.