A leading national law firm with offices in the Brisbane CBD are on the hunt for an experienced Business / Data Analyst that has come from a development background.
Working with the governance and advisory team you will be responsible for providing accurate and insightful qualitative client reports, Business / Data Analysis, Survey Design, Programming and Automation.
Role / Responsibilities
- Documenting business process flows and requirements for the roadmap of survey / business enhancements.
- Analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing survey systems.
- Build performance reports and dashboards for key business metrics.
- Undertake research, development, and implementation of reporting processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the survey tool.
- Researching, consulting, analysing, and evaluating system program needs
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to report analytics.
- Assist advisors with data analytics and recommendations.
- Ability to maintain existing code / system enhancements.
- Identification of relevant data observations to contribute to the production of client reports to support our governance advisory services practice.
- Improvement of efficiencies and the quality of report production to support the delivery of leading practice governance advisory services.
- 3+ Years' experience as a Data Analyst or as a Technical Business Analyst
- Ideally come from a development background - R, Python, SQL preferred
- Strong Stakeholder engagement / communicational skills
- Knowledge of Data Models, Database Design, Dashboard creation
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Shane Driver - Email: email@example.com - Phone: 0431 545 882
Please send CVs in Microsoft Word format only. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.