Our client is a leading global law firm with offices in all the major cities in Australia. The firm have a large technology team working to innovate and change the way they efficiently service their clients.
They are currently recruiting an Application Architect to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract to work on developing the application architecture within the firm.
The Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Architecture, the Application Architect will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Develop and maintain the target Application Architecture and Roadmap which enables the Business Architecture.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with the firm's internal requirements and policies.
- Identify candidate Architecture Roadmap components based upon gaps between he Baseline and Target Application Architectures.
- Create and maintain the baseline Application Portfolio and Interface Catalogue.
- Develop and create conceptual, contextual, logical and physical models to support the use of data and operations across the firm.
- Mapping of applications to their purpose in supporting the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to engage stakeholders in the design of application and integration solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people of all levels within the firm.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Industry certified to TOGAF level 2 or equivalent.
- Experience within professional services.
- Understanding of Unified Modelling Languages such as ArchiMate, as well as tools such as Orbus iServer.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you are suitable, please apply here on Seek or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.