Our client is an independent regulator that works with people to deliver nationally consistent, responsive and effective regulation of their providers.
As a Compliance Officer you will work closely with the Senior Compliance Officer providing them with support in their day to day duties. More specifically your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Record keeping, maintaining and updating spreadsheets & monitoring the compliance inbox
- Arranging and attending stakeholder meetings throughout NT including regional and remote areas
- Draft notes and reports of visits and update records accordingly
- Providing advice to stakeholders on regulatory and compliance matters
- Work under the Senior Compliance Officer with providers to promote quality improvement strategies and develop education and other materials to improve compliance
- Build and maintain professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Undertake regular travel including the possibility of light aircraft travel
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with experience in government and compliance in a similar role. Candidates with this background and who also have experience working with people with a disability in this space will be highly regarded!
In addition, you will also have:
- An Australian citizenship
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level application to this position
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG4820
Phone: (03) 8602 7409
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.