Our client is an independent regulator that works with people to deliver nationally consistent, responsive and effective regulation of their providers.
As a Complaints Handling Officer, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing a caseload of complaints about the provision of supports and services by the regulator's providers
- Contribute to the documentation of process and procedures to support implentations
- Assist in the education and training relating to the effective handling of complaints to inform and educate participants and the public about the Commissioner's complaint handling functions
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders
- Provide advice about issues and trends through the assessment of gathered information from the complaint process
- Undertake potential travel by light aircraft and 4 WD.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
In addition, you will also have:
- An Australian citizenship
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level application to this position
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG9092
Phone: (03) 8602 7409