Our client is an independent regulator that works with people to deliver nationally consistent, responsive and effective regulation of their providers.
As a Reportable Incidents Officer, your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing a caseload of incidents reported by providers & supporting the providers in identifying incidents
- Developing productive working relationships with various stakeholders to facilitate the work on reportable incidents
- Assist in the escalation of incidents for investigation or any other action necessary
- Undertake potential travel by light aircraft and 4 WD.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
In addition, you will also have:
- An Australian citizenship
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level application to this position
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG9091
Phone: (03) 8602 7409