Our Federal Government client is looking to recruit a Lead e-Learning Specialist to be based out of their Brisbane or Sydney CBD office for an initial 12 month contract.
The lead eLearning Developer will be responsible for the development of the Agency's online learning resources and maintenance of the Agency Learning Management System
- Develop eLearning modules using the Articulate 360 suite of software.
- Develop animation to accompany eLearning using Vyond or other animation software.
- Use the Adobe creative suite to create assets to accompany eLearning.
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders across the business to develop eLearning.
- Design, develop and implement effective, flexible, and innovative learning development initiatives online learning, webinars, instructional manuals, digital content and video tutorials and other solutions to build capability within the healthcare workforce.
- eLearning tools such as Articulate 360, Vyond and Adobe Creative Suite
- Skill in designing, developing, and implementing eLearning solutions.
- Instructional design - development of digital, on the job, and face to face
- Strong communicational skills, written & verbal.
Please note that as this is a Federal Government Agency only Australian Citizens can be considered.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD19414
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.