Our client is a national government law team servicing the areas of public law, dispute resolution and law enforcement and commercial law.
Supporting the National Manager in the delivery of support services to the legal practice, you will be providing and maintaining a high quality of technical and administrative support services to internal and external clients in the delivery of technology support services. Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting and supporting in the investigation or implementation of new legal technology offering
- Providing updates on the legal technology projects' progress
- Oversee trials or investigations of new technology systems or features within existing systems
- Develop and coordinate training programs regarding virtual meeting and video conferencing platforms
- Provide technical support to the organisation's legal teams, corporate areas and clients
- Provide training and support for the organisation's legal practice technology and collaboration systems
- Assisting with the transfer of data to external parties in the organisation's network (including after hours), reporting on data storage capacity managing the storage requirements
- Liaising with clients, other offices and external stakeholders to enable data transfers as required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing technical support such as IT help desk or in a program coordinator role along with the following:
- Strong project management skills
- High level of IT literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure high quality control
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Ringtail or Nuix
Candidates with a Bachelor degree in either Law, Computer Science or IT is highly desirable and it is essential that you are an Australian Citizen.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG8032
Phone: (03) 8602 7409