Our client has spent the last 25 years serving the community as a leading builder within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. The team are passionate about providing a professional, fast and quality service specialising in the Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provision of reports and ad hoc analysis for management.
- Preparation of Board management financial reports, annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Preparation of Audit and other supporting schedules as required.
- Maintenance of accounting procedures.
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Support and training of other team members as required.
- Participate in system and procedure development and documentation.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of Fixed Assets in the ERP; preferably Business Craft
- Oversee the group bank facilities including bank reconciliation, daily cash flow, cash transfers;
- Manage the Equipment Finance facilities including new contracts, regular payments, etc.;
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- Ad hoc projects as requested; and
- Any other duties associated with the position as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Accounting with CA or CPA qualification
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP systems (Business craft preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team – no hierarchy.
- Ability to adapt with a high degree of flexibility to manage changes in work priorities; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to adapt to rapid company growth
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Katie Missingham (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat, you can call on 0433 067 233