Great opportunity for temp cover for a 2 month contract whilst this role is recruited permanently.
Extension or apllictaion is a realiity
Suit an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a natural organiser and has extensive experience supporting at the group executive or c suite level.Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide assistance and support to the Company Secretary and the General Counsel;
- Assist with meetings of the Board, Board sub-committees and internal committees including preparation of calendars, notices, agendas, board travel and accommodation arrangements, Board room set up and catering arrangements;
- Assist the Company Secretary and the General Counsel with corporate governance and compliance requirements, including updating and maintaining policies, documentation and charters;
- Assist with preparation and lodgment of regulatory documents and maintenance of company registers; and
- Provide assistance and support for managing the Nominations Committee and Director election processes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated working experience as an Assistant Company Secretary or Board Administrator;
- Administrator level experience working with Diligent Board Books;
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent administrative skills with precision in attention to accuracy and detail;
- Professional, calm, and 'can-do' approach to everything they do;
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels; and
- Fast and accurate typing skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
Ref No: AD19526
Phone: 0411 64902
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format