What's to like about this role?
No personal liability -report to GM of Boards
Large community-based organisation with career opportunities for your growth
Collaborative and supportive culture where people are people
Hybrid working and consistent hours
This well-known Qld organisation provides support to the community. Reporting to the GM of Boards and Policy you will lead the the identification and implementation of corporate Governance activities.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a natural organiser and have extensive experience supporting at the Group Executive and Board level you could make this role your own
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide assistance and support to the lead processes for Board and committee materials management
- Assist with meetings of the Board, Board sub-committees and internal committees including preparation of calendars, notices, agendas, board travel and accommodation arrangements, Board room set up and catering arrangements;
- Produce all mintes , actions and and submissions required by the secretariat function
- Assist with corporate governance and compliance requirements, including updating and maintaining policies, documentation and charters;
- Assist with preparation and lodgment of regulatory documents and reporting
- Provide assistance and support for managing the Nominations Committee and Director election processes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated working experience as an Assistant Company Secretary or Board Administrator;
- Teritary qualifications in Law Business or Corporate Administration
- Membership of the Goverence Institute off Australia is desired
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent administrative skills with precision in attention to accuracy and detail;
- Professional, calm, and 'can-do' approach to everything they do;
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels; and
- Fast and accurate typing skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
Ref No: AD21805
Phone: 0411 64902