What's to like about this role?
No personal liability -report to GM of Boards
Large community-based organisation with career opportunities for your growth
Collaborative and supportive culture where people are people
Hybrid working and consistent hours
This well-known Qld organisation provides support to the community. Reporting to the GM of Boards and Policy you will lead the identification and implementation of corporate Governance activities.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a natural organiser and have extensive experience supporting at the Group Executive and Board level you could make this role your own
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide assistance and support to the lead processes for Board and committee materials management
- Assist with meetings of the Board, Board sub-committees and internal committees including preparation of calendars, notices, agendas, board travel and accommodation arrangements, Board room set up and catering arrangements;
- Produce all minutes , actions and submissions required by the secretariat function
- Assist with corporate governance and compliance requirements, including updating and maintaining policies, documentation and charters;
- Assist with preparation and lodgement of regulatory documents and reporting
- Provide assistance and support for managing the Nominations Committee and Director election processes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated working experience as an Assistant Company Secretary or Board Administrator;
- Teritary qualifications in LAw , business law or corporate administration
- Relevenat memberships incuding Goverence Institute or Austalian Company Directors
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent administrative skills with precision in attention to accuracy and detail;
- Professional, calm, and 'can-do' approach to everything they do;
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels; and
- Fast and accurate typing skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
Ref No: AD21805
Phone: 0411 64902