- International law firm
- Working with a renowned partner
- Stellar client base
The Firm & Role
Our client is a global law firm. The partner who heads this team is a guru in the media and teachnology space and due to a strong pipeline of work they are looking to recruit a lawyer at the Associate level. The firm and this team act for clients in the media and technology space, act for start-ups, act for clients in the property and construction space, act for banks and clients in the financial services space.
A flavour of the work will include:
- general commercial disputes
- media and technology disputes
- defamation proceedings
- advising on privacy issues
- disputes in relation to cyber security
- advising on data protection
You will have high levels of responsibility and autonomy, fostering strong client relationships whilst still having partner access and other senior members of the team who enjoy mentoring and developing their lawyers.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years plus pae in the area of insolvency related disputes, advantageous would be experience in restructures and work-outs but this is not essential
- Excellent technical skills
- Insolvency litigation and advisory skills
- Drafting and negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Client management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client's working culture is progressive and forward thinking. This law firm is known for it's positive and collaborative culture.
On offer is a competitive and market leading salary package.
As well as a generous salary package, there will be assistance with post graduate studies, payments of CLEs, opportunity to participate in sporting and social activities, opportunity to take part in pro bono work, the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, flexible work practices, state of the art resources that makes working from home seamless.
Progression is a reality for the ambitious experienced lawyer.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT20148
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.