Our client is an ASX-Listed company and they are looking to appoint an experienced banking & finance lawyer. This role will see you reporting to the Deputy General Counsel and you will be involved in a broad range of banking & finance transactions. You will also be responsible for managing a small team.
The banking & finance transactions can range from property finance, corporate finance, acquisition finance, construction finance. From time to time you will be involved in M&A transactions and regulatory projects.
The working environment is a dynamic, progressive, busy and supportive and you will be collaborating closely with internal stake-holders and play a major role in the business.
Skills & Experience
- at least 5 years pae in the area of banking & finance law
- drafting, advisory and negotiation skills
- communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to think outside the square
- client management skills
- experience in mentoring and supervising more junior members of the team
- ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a highly competitive salary package together with a healthy incentive scheme. You will join a team where you will work collaboratively on banking & finance transactions and you will be able to take your career to the next level. This is the perfect opportunity for the private practice lawyer who wants to make the move in-house or the in-house lawyer who wants to take the next step in their in-house career. This is a working environment that is committed to your growth and development. Also on offer are flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19871
Phone: 0422 671 673