The firm & The role
Our client is a leading national law firm. Our client's partners and lawyers are leaders in their fields and they are well known for their legal services and the quality of their work. Developing their lawyers is of priority for our client.
Due to growth, our client is looking to recruit a banking & finance lawyer for their team. The role will see you working for a seasoned partner and their blue chip client base. The work will mainly be lender work, acting for the major banks and you will be involved property finance transactions, corporate finance work as well restructurings and asset finance transactions.
Our client has a transparent career path and you will enjoy ongoing mentoring, training and development.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 3 years' experience in the area of banking & finance
- Drafting, research, analytical skills
- The ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of the PPS Act, the ability to undertake PPSR searches
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a high performing team
- Client management skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a market leading salary. Our client is proud of it's down to earth yet professional culture. Our client's culture is open, inclusive, collaborative. From day one you have partner access as well as access to training and development programmes. Other benefits include study allowance, paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19203
Phone: (02) 8227 7207