Receive lots of support but also enjoy client contact, become the "go-to person" for clients, unique and different opportunity to forge your own path.
Our client offers a genuinely supportive environment that encourages personal growth and professional development that keeps each team member, and their firm, ticking along successfully and just as importantly, happily! Our client believes in empowering their staff and assisting them in reaching their goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships across all banking and finance matters;
* Identifying and analysing situations and problems so that viable solutions are found;
* Approaching tasks and problems so that needs of clients and practical, cost effective outcomes can be achieved;
* Effectively delegating to, supervising and mentoring direct reports; and
* Advising on and assisting with the development of new loan products for clients.
We would like for you have an understanding of the following areas;
* Corporate lending, security and structuring.
* Loan documentation (non-resident, resident, SMSF and SME).
* National Credit Code requirements/obligations.
* Verification of Identity requirements/obligations.
* Enforcement of mortgages.
* Foreign Investment Review Board requirements/obligations.
* Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA), the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) requirements/obligations.
You will be able to run a file autonomously whilst further developing your own skillset working collaboratively with the Principal. You will demonstrate a willingness to build an understanding of the clients and develop effective working relationships. You will need to be a team player, with excellent organisation skills - ability to multitask, problem solve, take initiative and be resourceful.
Again, this firm really values its people. The Principal is an Accredited Property Specialist who is very supportive, respected in the industry, respectful of others & easy to work for. This is an ideal role for a junior to mid-level lawyer seeking to put down roots at a lovely professional home. Salary is commensurate with experience, but competitive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM19965
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569
Applications close 28 November 2020.