2 to 5 year pae role. Act for lenders, financial services companies, corporations. 'Hands on' role. Excellent salary package. Career progression and generous incentive scheme. Entrepreneurial working environment.
- Join a growing and profitable commercial law firm
- Interesting, complex and quality work
- Fast paced working environment
Our client is a growing commercial law firm. Acting for lenders, insolvency practitioners, SMEs, corporations and other commercial clients, this very busy firm is in growth mode. Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced banking & finance lawyer.
As an experienced banking & finance, you will work closely with the senior practitioners of the firm but also have autonomy and client responsibility. This is a role for some-one who can hit the ground running. You will work closely with the firm's clients in relation to their banking & finance needs. A flavour of the work will include:
- advising clients in relation to their corporate finance, property finance, asset finance and acquisition finance needs
- drafting lending agreements
- drafting security documentation
- drafting debt factoring agreements
- managing mortgage transactions from origination of security documents, settlement, registration of security and discharge.
- advising in relation to the PPS Act
- attending to the registering of securities
- undertaking PPSR searches
- reviewing and advising on contracts for the sale of land as well as leasing agreements
- drafting contracts for the sale of property.
From time to time you will be involved in the default of security interests and drafting default notices and assisting with the recovery of securities and assets.
This is very much a 'hands on' role where you will be involved in matter and client management and it is a role where you will be busy.
The firm has a supportive, down to earth and friendly environment. Progression at this firm is based on merit and you will be genuinely rewarded for your efforts and hard work.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 3 years in the area of baking & finance. Experience in the area of property and recovery work will be highly regarded
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the square
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a top of market salary package as well as healthy bonuses for hard work and strong performance.
Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes. This firm has an entrepreneurial spirit and innovation is highly valued.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20323
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 13 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.