The Firm & The Role
Our client is an national law firm and they are known for their banking & finance work, in particular their corporate finance and acquisition finance work. Our client is the preferred legal advisor to many ASX listed companies, local and international banks, financial services companies, credit funds, trustees, sponsors and facility providers. The firm and this particular team also act for borrowers in a variety of industries such as retail, construction, property, health, manufacturing, technology.
The partners in the team are well known internationally, and of course locally for their banking & finance work.
This is a unique opportunity that presents as an exciting opportunity for career advancement. As a banking & finance lawyer with experience in the area of corporate and acquisition finance, you will play an important and pivotal role in transactions and you will work closely with clients to meet their commercial needs.
This is a high performing team and the experience you will gain here will be second to none. You will enjoy working with high caliber peers and eventual secondment opportunities will also be on offer.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae in the area of banking & finance from a well respected banking & finance team or in-house environment
- Excellent legal technical skills
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Team focused but also be able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience providing legal services to major corporates and banks
- Ambition, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the absolute top of the market.
Access to top quality work and ongoing career development are among the many other benefits on offer. This firm is known for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities.
At this firm, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects. Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, payment of membership fees for professional organisations, access to internal and external continuing education programmes.
Lastly, our client values flexibility and encourages their staff to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19303
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 29 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.