The Firm & The Role
Our client is a national commercial law firm and their Brisbane office is looking for an banking & finance lawyer to sit in their Melbourne Office and service some key clients as well as other work in Brisbane. This law firm acts for lenders, major corporates, international clients, high net worth private individuals, ASX listed companies, trustees, sponsors, facility providers, clients in the property and construction industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced banking & finance lawyer to gain access to quality work. As an banking & finance lawyer, you will be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, manage clients and work in a broad range of banking & finance transactions eg real estate finance, construction finance, asset and acquisition finance, corporate finance.
This is a collaborative and supportive team and where you will work with clients closely and become their trusted advisor.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2+ years pae in the area of banking & finance (Transactions or Regulatory)
- Strong drafting, advisory and negotiation skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Highly developed communication skills and client relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Commercial ability and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to mentor more junior members of the team
- The ability to think outside the box
- Highly-developed organizational skills
- Passion, drive and an enthusiasm for practising law differently
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and provide excellent senior mentorship. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes agile working arrangements. Other benefits include study assistance, payment of fees to professional associations.
Build your banking & finance profile and expertise at this innovative and collaborative law firm.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19496
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.