The Firm & The Role
Our client is a top tier law firm. Our client's partners and lawyers are leaders in their fields and they are well known for their legal services and the quality of their work. Developing their lawyers is of priority for our client.
Due to growth, our client is looking to recruit a banking & finance lawyer for their team. The role will see you working for seasoned partners and their blue chip client base. The work will be general banking & finance work, including property finance work.
Our client has a transparent career path and you will enjoy ongoing mentoring, training and development.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 4 years' experience in the area of banking & finance
- Drafting, research, analytical skills
- The ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of the PPS Act, the ability to undertake PPSR searches
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a high performing team
- Client management skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a market leading salary. Also on offer are interstate and client secondments. Our client is proud of its collaborative and progressive working culture. From day 1 you will have partner access and be exposed to the best mentoring and support in Sydney. Other benefits include study allowance, paid professional memberships, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities as well as the opportunity to partake in pro bono matters.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19369
Phone: (02) 8227 7207