Our client's goal is to continually exceed the expectations of their clients and staff. They emphasise a supportive environment that encourages personal growth and professional development that keeps each team member, and their firm as a whole, performing beyond their clients' expectations. Our client believes in empowering their staff and assisting them in reaching their goals.
As the key contact, you will not only provide successful outcomes for the firm, but also have the opportunity to influence successful business outcomes for their clients. This role will provide the successful candidate with a clear path for career progression.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships across all banking and finance matters;
- Identifying and analysing situations and problems so that viable solutions are found;
- Approaching tasks and problems so that needs of clients and practical, cost effective outcomes can be achieved;
- Effectively delegating to, supervising and mentoring direct reports; and
- Advising on and assisting with the development of new loan products for clients.
It is essential that you have an understanding of the following areas;
- Corporate lending, security and structuring.
- Loan documentation (non-resident, resident, SMSF and SME).
- National Credit Code requirements/obligations.
- Verification of Identity requirements/obligations.
- Enforcement of mortgages.
- Foreign Investment Review Board requirements/obligations.
- Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA), the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) requirements/obligations.
You will be able to run a file autonomously whilst further developing your own skillset working collaboratively with the Principal. You will demonstrate a willingness to build an understanding of the clients and develop effective working relationships. You will inspire others through your commitment to personal growth, innovation, and the delivery of exceptional results.
You must have an approachable manner to assist or direct others in a team environment. You must also have excellent organisation skills - ability to multitask and manage competing priorities and be outcome focused, with the ability to problem solve, take initiative and be resourceful.
This is a boutique firm, that really values its people. The Principal is an Accredited Property Specialist who is very supportive, respected in the industry, respectful of others & easy to work for. This is an ideal role for a junior to mid level lawyer seeking to put down roots at a lovely professional home. Salary is commensurate with experience, but competitive.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM19965
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569