Our client is a mid-sized full commercial firm in the CBD. They are a progressive and results-focused firm passionate about service standards and work quality, striving to deliver innovative, client-centric legal services.
Working with leading Partners and Lawyers in their field, you will gain valuable exposure to a range of different matters and clients.
The group works in the areas of finance, banking and commercial litigation for local and national clients. The team delivers proven strategic and commercial outcomes to long standing and new clients through the application of comprehensive legal, forensic, investigative and evidentiary skills.
- provide advice and management of secured recovery matters;
- assisting in negotiations with other parties;
- drafting a wide range of documents and correspondence, including:
- Court documents and pleadings;
- Letters of demand and breach notices;
- Deeds of Settlement and Forbearance;
- Preparing briefs to Counsel, instructing Counsel and assisting with mediation;
- appearing in Court, including preparing submissions
- client management
- a minimum of 2 years' PAE in litigation and disputes law
- a desire and confidence to run your own matters
- ability to work in high turnover/high volume environment
- strong drafting skills
- ability to prioritise well
- Attractive remuneration package
- Close knit team that work together and support each other
- Approachable Partners
- Work from home flexibility
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20551
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.