Inner City location
Great team environment
Intermediate or Senior level
As a Banking and Finance Paralegal, you will be running commercial banking and finance files. Your duties will include -
- Receive instructions from lending clients to prepare loan / mortgage documents;
- Drafting the relevant documents;
- Issuing the draft documents to client for approval;
- Issuing the final documents to the solicitors for the borrower;
- Reviewing the executed documents to ensure they have been executed correctly and that all pre-settlement conditions have been complied with;
- Lodging caveats, mortgages, Priority Notices, PPSR security interests prior to settlement
- Liaising and coordinating with the client, solicitor for the borrower and brokers throughout the process.
You will have a minimum of 2 years banking and finance or conveyancing paralegal experience. You will also have excellent time management skills and excellent customer service skills.
The firm / Salary
Inner city Law firm. Well established and have 12 staff. Salary negotiable, dependent upon experience (up to $75,000 + Super). Immediate start.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
April O'Dempsey (SK91173A)
Ref No: AOD19424
Phone: (07) 3231 1203