About the Company
Our client is a premium mid-tier law firm with two national offices, with around 290 staff across the law firm. The law firm provides high quality legal services to its high quality clients across the Australian market.
About the Role
In your role as the Technology Trainer, you will provide regular and ad hoc training to new starters and existing staff using a variety of methods, which will be delivered in person, online and remotely when required. You will report to the Human Resources Director, with day-to-day supervision with the Learning & Development Team.
The main duties for the role include:
- Developing and providing training to support large-scale roll out of new technology systems and processes.
- Provide tailored learning support to meet the needs of work groups, teams and offices.
- Develop and maintain quality training materials including instruction sheets, and other resources to support the IT Projects.
- Create e-learning and instructional video content.
- Perform training administration and other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience
The firm are looking for someone with experience in delivering training in a variety of ways including instructor-led training. Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with all levels of seniority, excellent communciation skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Ideally the person will have over 5 years experience in an IT Training role. High attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities.
If this sounds of interest, please apply here by clicking the apply button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.