You will be joining a boutique firm with a grounded and collaborative group of lawyers who specialise in their own areas of law. This role requires someone who has 5+yrs experience in Body Corporate Disputes. Types of matters include:
- Building defect litigation;
- Litigation before the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal and appeals therefrom;
- Complex contractual disputes before the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- By-law and statutory compliance;
- Common property exclusive rights issues;
- Body Corporate debt recovery action;
- Adjudication applications to the Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community management; and
- Advising body corporate committees about statutory obligations under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and related regulations.
You will be a dynamic, motivated lawyer with 5 years PAE and ideally have gained your experience in property disputes litigation. You will work independently with a strong understanding of the Court processes and procedures, with an expectation to be involved in the business development of this area.
Outstanding culture that embraces innovation. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, genuine career progression and you will benefit from the mentoring provided.
This firm is a great place to build a career and they are benefiting from a great market presence and an understanding of who they are and what they stand for.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM18991
Phone: (07) 3231 1207