Our client, a Global law firm is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Brisbane team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will play a key role in project managing a variety of strategic Digital/IT based projects both in Australia and in collaboration with other countries on a global scale.
You'll work seamlessly with the firm's legal advisory and consulting experts to deliver innovative, holistic and commercial solutions that future proof their clients' businesses, enhanced by their capabilities across advanced delivery, legal managed services, digital, legal operations and flexible resourcing.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading global projects through the full project life cycle ideally in professional services/legal firms
- Experience managing projects with an application development or software product development scope within both an agile and waterfall methodology
- Very well developed interpersonal skills with a strong track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressured, detail oriented environment
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment with excellent troubleshooting and decision making skills
- APM, PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent project management certifications
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you are suitable, please apply here on Seek or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org