We are currently recruiting an experienced Solutions Architect to join our client's Global Architecture Team to assist with their Change & Business Improvement Program, where you will design, build and implement new solutions.
The role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Role and Responsibilities
The role will see the successful candidate document and facilitate the implementation of the business, information data, applications, technology and enterprise digital architectures in collaboration with IT Teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role ideally in a legal or professional services environment.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in areas of infrastructure and applications, including in a technical or enterprise architecture capacity.
- Experience with integration and automation technologies.
- A well-rounded architect that can provide both cloud and on prem solutions across all architecture domains.
- Act as a trusted advisor on digital related activities, policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of application and data architectures that are aligned to the business strategies and direction, tecchnology architectures that enable the application and data architecture and that enable IT to develop business solutions in the most efficient and effective manner adhering to the Solutions Design Principles.
- Any experience with Oracle Fusion or HR Systems.
- Any experience in LMS systems.
- Any experience in Work Allocation tools.
- Any knowledge of integration technologies.
- Experience with environments (Prod, UAT, Dev, Test).
- Experience around implementing SAAS based systems.
- Experience with any automation technologies.
- Demonstrate good experience in the IT industry with expertise in many areas of instrastructure and applications, preferably in a technical or enterprise architecture capacity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Windows 10, O365, MS Azure and TOGAF certification.
If the role sounds of interest to you, we look forward to receiving your application via Seek. Otherwise, you can contact Adam Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org.