We are recruiting a Business Analyst to help our client on their Digital Transformation journey (effectively helping them go paperless); with activities to including revising global policy, optimising processes and specifying improvements to end user computing tools - This role is an initial 12-month fixed term contract and will be based out of their prestigious offices in the Brisbane CBD
- Undertake business analysis work digitising the firm, making the organisation more efficient and sustainable.
- Lead workshops, interviews, shadowing, etc. with appropriate stakeholders
- Capturing of As-Is processes along with all interfaces, controls, inputs, outputs, and costs.
- Capture and documentation of requirements (business, functional and non-functional, data, etc.)
- Development of workable To-Be processes that deliver efficiencies, cost savings and global standardisation of working practice.
- Identify stakeholders within the As-Is and To-Be processes to ensure all challenges and requirements are captured and can be verified.
- Support the creation of business procedures and related user documentation.
- Close liaison with technology team's Close liaison with, stakeholders to understand business needs and challenges.
- Assist with developing and running test programmes in relation to specific systems and projects.
- Experience working on and implementing process efficiencies within a Consultancy, Financial services or Legal company.
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex, large-scale business transformation.
- Working knowledge of different analysis techniques/methods, including requirements definition and specification and ability to spot tenuous links and critical process dependencies.
- Excellent knowledge of business process mapping methodology and disciplines
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with teams remotely in a global context,
- Very proficient in use of MS Office tools (especially Visio, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org - Alternatively me on 0431 545 882