Business Analyst - 12 Month day rate Contract - Federal Government Agency
Our large Federal state government agency is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to assist with driving strategic changes across a number of technology driven self-serve systems / platforms.
The focus of this position is to work closely with the various branches to gain an in-depth understanding of business processes, technical infrastructure and services, roadmap, and the context in which the Agency operates and maintains their portfolio of products for national use.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand, identify, document, and interpret business requirements
- Define strategies, validate and justify business needs, conduct feasibility studies, produce high-level and detailed business models
- Prepare and update project briefs, reports, policies, and procedures.
- Gather business requirements using a range of available sources
- Plan, design, and analyse user requirements for development and support
- Oversee development and implementation of solutions
- Collaborate with Designers, Solutions Architects, Developers and Testers to ensure their understanding of approved requirements
- 5 Years + BA Experience in a software development environment (SDLC)
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project environments
- Awareness of a broad range of technologies and architectures
- Provide technical vision and drive to deliver innovative solutions
- Strong communicational skills - written & verbal
- Great stakeholder engagement
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver (email@example.com) Alternatively, call me on 07 3231 1202.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.