Our client is seen as a global leader within the legal industry with over 100 years of history. They pride themselves on providing their clients with exceptional standards of service to all sectors of business. They are focused on designing, developing and delivering technology-based solutions to their clients to ensure the best possible service / outcomes.
- Undertake business analysis work in relation to Software / Application / Technology specific projects.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, traceable, and unambiguous.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, workshops, use cases, scenarios, and other techniques.
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation based on business value.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business areas that rely on the information to define system requirements or processes.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Develop Requirements Management Plans
- Assist with developing and running test programmes for specific projects.
- Minimum 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience of gathering and managing technical details and requirements.
- Working on projects with an application development / software product development scope - full SDLC
- Agile & Waterfall methodology experience
- Ability to work in a small team with a consistently large number of projects/tasks running concurrently.
- Define use cases, user stories and user design.
- Previous experience in preparing and facilitating workshops.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Driver - email@example.com