We are currently partnering with a Federal Government Agency to recruit a Business Analyst - This is for an initial 12-month contract and can be based out of their Canberra, Brisbane, or Sydney office.
The successful candidate will apply their business analysis skills to a range of strategic policy projects within the Digital Strategy area. Ideally, you'll have strong Business Process Mapping skills that you've utilised previously within a technology driven project.
- Requirements gathering from a range of internal and external stakeholders, focusing on business needs and how multiple stakeholder needs can be addressed
- Impact assessment of proposals on current activities
- Coordination of inputs on draft documents and analysis of feedback - prioritisation of initiatives within strategic documents
- Communication of complex policy ideas and articulating key points in diagrams / graphics etc
- At least 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience working as a business analyst within government previously is an advantage.
- SCRUM or Agile training and qualifications
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships, working across multiple teams - Strong analytical and communication skills
- Work as a member of a team with the ability to achieve results and manage tasks independently
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Driver - email@example.com