- 8-month contract with potential extension.
- Attractive daily rate up to $760/day + super
- Immediate Start
We are currently partnered with a Queensland Government Agency who is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for an 8-month contract.
- Identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders to gather and formalise their requirements.
- Develop and promote the use of CI/CD pipeline methodology and proper change control processes, including an understanding of the product management lifecycle.
- Analysing and transforming complex raw datasets into cleansed and prepared data models for analysis and system integration.
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot complex data models and integrations.
- Assist in defining, scoping, and planning cross-government, and public/private sector Queensland data, information, and analytics projects to meet clients' business requirements.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in this area, that will allow you to take responsibility for investigative works and identifying stakeholders.
- The ability to apply modelling analysis tools methods to determine benefits, risks, options, business requirements and business processes, particularly within the sphere of business intelligence and data analytics endeavours.
- Demonstrated ability to work to agreed priorities, outcomes, time constraints and assign resources to successfully develop business solutions.
- Experience in statistical and data modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud data tools and techniques, including SQL development, Python, data modelling, data analysis, and business intelligence tools, including Power BI.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now button. For further information about this role, please contact Melanie Johannesen on 07 3231 1202 email email@example.com
empire group are a specialist recruitment firm who have combined over 250 years of recruitment experience in Australia. Our expert teams have worked closely with the government to recruit temporary, contract and permanent assignments. Our strong relationships mean we have unique insight into these roles and are able to offer all candidates specialised and personal advice for each role. We are an equal opportunity workplace and encourage all candidates to apply.