Our client is a respected national law firm with offices based in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra, with around 80 partners nationally and about 500 staff nationally. This Business Analyst role can be Melbourne or Sydney based.
What benefits does our client offer?
Staff we know and work with at the firm have identified the following benefits:
- Great learning and development programs, mentoring and networking opportunities. This includes seminars and training programs.
- Run out-of-hours social and sporting activities, from fun runs and triathlons as well as regular Friday night events and social functions.
The Role and Responsibilities
Forming part of the IT Team, the main responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include the following:
- Analyse and develop business requirements, user stories, process maps, workflows and other documentation for new and existing system developments.
- Capture business requirements and articulate them in a way that they can be turned into solutions.
- Manage and build relationships with business process stakeholders, as well as key technology product and service providers.
- Identify new opportunities for process improvements.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Strong passion and drive for technological innovation and improvement.
- A great team player with the ability to gather and understand complex end user requirements, and able to strengthen and maintain relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with great attention to detail.
I am an IT recruitment consultant here at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 22021
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email.