This role is to be based out of their prestigious Brisbane CBD office and also offers a flexible working environment / WFH options.
The Business Analyst role will work as an integral part of the firm's HRIS team to support the Human Resources software platform, manage periodic upgrades and support software implementation projects.
- Supporting existing HR workflow and business systems for periodic upgrades in a strongly integrated IT environment
- Report/Analytics and process workflow development
- The elicitation, analysis and documenting of business requirements and functional specifications
- Creating business processes, use cases and procedure manuals.
- Planning and conducting User Acceptance Testing
- Ongoing reporting for the business and external bodies
- Experience with Oracle Cloud products
- SQL (T-SQL and Oracle SQL for reporting and workflow)
- Experience with a wide range of IT technologies and products
- Proven, demonstrable documentation, research, troubleshooting and testing skills.
- Ability to work in a small team with a consistently large number of projects/tasks running concurrently.
- Ability to define use cases, user stories and user design.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD19435
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.