We are currently looking to recruit 2 x Business Analysts/Product Manager roles for a 6-month contract for a large Queensland Government Agency based in the Brisbane CBD. The Business Analyst will work a 60/40 split as a Business Analyst / Product Owner.
60% Business Analyst:
- Lead and conduct business / technical workshops and meetings to define and capture business requirements.
- Analyse business processes and computer systems to integrate business requirements into functional design specifications.
- Create documentation such as system designs and process maps
- Develop and maintain project artefacts such as business problem statements, business requirements, business cases, and transition to operation documents.
- Escalate issues, such as scope change or misalignment, to the Project Manager.
- Promote agile principles across business and technical teams and facilitate key agile practices as part of project delivery.
40% Scrum Master / Product Owner Support:
- Lead sprint planning and daily stand ups.
- Maintain the product backlog on behalf of the Product Owner.
- Define backlog items (epic / features / user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Schedule the delivery of product backlog items and report on velocity and epic burn down.
- Work in a truly agile way, continuously working with the Product Owner in reviewing the business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identifying opportunities and risks.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Guide and focus a team of developers, testers, and other people resources towards achievement of the product roadmap.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: SD20310
Phone: (07) 3231 1217
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted