We are looking for an experience Business Process Analyst that can design, develop, implement, and integrate process automation solutions to drive efficiencies across the business.
Our client is one of Australia's leading law firms with offices across the Australian Pacific region. They pride themselves on providing innovative, first class advice to their clients. They are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to work closely with various teams within the business to define requirements for the development of a number of new technical solutions.
- Develop, define, and document business processes and procedure of systems and workflows.
- Present options for future state solutions to ensure successful implementation of deliverables.
- Work with the business stakeholders to develop, define, gather, and update business requirements.
- Identify change impacts for stakeholder groups and document the expected change benefit to ensure successful implementation of the final solution.
- Develop internal and external relationships working collaboratively to support effective operation of contracted services.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business processes and procedures and capture as-is and to-be processes.
- Previous experience using BPMN and Visio will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of System Integration strategies & Systems Development Life Cycle
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and to facilitate positive outcomes.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to prepare and present reports and submissions.
- Experience of working within the Legal / Insurance / Banking or professional Services industry.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver - email@example.com