- Critically analyse processes, systems and workflows to identify inconsistencies and provide recommendations and solutions for improvement initiatives and process automation programs
- Present options for future state solutions to ensure successful implementation of deliverables.
- Work with the business stakeholders to develop, define, gather and update business requirements.
- Identify change impacts for stakeholder groups and document the expected change benefit to ensure successful implementation of the final solution.
- Develop internal and external relationships working collaboratively to support effective operation of contracted services.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business processes and procedures and capture as-is and to be processes.
- Previous experience using BPMN and Visio will be highly regarded
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and to facilitate positive outcomes.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated ability to prepare and present reports and submissions.
- A strong understanding of wealth platforms, superannuation and insurance products.
Alternatively, call us on 07 3231 1202.